1. Connect all cables to your TVIP 605 TV Box and START.
2. First of all choose language. If some language is missing you have to let the box automatically run the update so just choose ENGLISH, the box is now looking for an update and will restart when finished. Now there are more languages to choose from.
3. To confirm your internet connection, use a cable connection to the internet if possible.
4. To choose your Time Zone go to “Settings”. This is important to ensure EPG working properly.
5. To adjust your screen settings, follow instructions on the screen and click “OK”.
6. Scroll down and then press the right arrow to get to the TV settings, and then click “OK”
7. Make sure the settings on this page look like this below
Power source: Multicast
UDPXY-server: millime: 1000ms
DVR-storage: No storage
Time-shift storage: Internal storage
Time shifting: Off
Content Source: Web-Portal
Below the content source you can see the button “Set up Web-Portal”, this is what to do next so click on that.
8. Make sure the settings on this page look EXACTLY like this!
Portal URL: blank
Portal Manager: On
Use Web-Portal: Combined
API Mode: GSTB then click “Apply”.
Now restart your TVIP 605 Box.
If all settings have been done correctly you will now enter the world of the first-class IPTV.
(Some new TV models have trouble synchronizing with the Hertz/FPS-frame per second frequency with the IPTV box. If you experiencing FPS LAGG, (the picture freezes) it is very easy to solve this problem, go to Settings – Display and set “HDMI Auto Framerate” to “ON”.)
The TVIP 605 is an affordable way to stream movies, shows, and other content from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and many others. It also includes apps for Pandora, Spotify, and Vudu.
This powerful box has everything you need to stream movies, shows, music, and more from Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora, Spotify, and many other popular services.
With the TVIP 605, you can watch live TV channels, record up to 500 hours of programming, and play games without having to pay extra fees. You can even use it as a media center by connecting it to your home network.
MediaCenter TVIP S-Box v.605 is available for sale on D-Wigy.com at a discounted price!
Click here for TVIP 605 android mode Guide.